I don’t seem special in anyone’s eyes, and I guess it’s because I’m just generic and disposable. Insignificant and replaceable.
After all, wouldn’t you like a perfect, mint condition toy instead of some broken, heavily beat up toy…?
panic attacks are really fucking terrifying. i’m sorry this shit’s happening to you.
The docs say it might be because of the stupid meds, and want me to go back on Lithium or something. But hell no, if it’s causing swelling in my stupid ass brain. I was fine BEFORE all this.
So I guess it’s okay to let whoever is reading this know that I had a panic attack or something earlier, and then went to the hospital because at the time I didn’t know what was causing my tremors and stuttering and I was feeling hella nauseous too earlier on.
Then, after getting’ some sleep when I was allowed to go home, I thought that I was fine. Had a miniature attack in a restaurant, shaking and somewhat stuttering to the cashier when I left. I was gonna cry because this shit isn’t funny, I shouldn’t be having these fucking attacks.
So you mean to tell me that I’m gonna be like this for longer… maybe even the rest of my life? Great. Just what I fucking need.
I blame the Lithium that I was prescribed. They said it would help, and it did. But then it started to cause some weirdness in my brain, behind my eyes. So I stopped. (a week or so ago… last friday)
And now this shit happens.
Someone just end it for me now. Seriously, I’m probably gonna end up being too fucked up in the head and body to function one day.
1. White: This indicates a desire for simplicity, perfection and purity.
2. Red: This person is usually outgoing and lives life to the full. They are optimistic, hate monotony, and are driven and ambitious. They may also be impulsive or aggressive.
3. Maroon: This is often the favourite colour of someone who has had to cope with hard experiences in life. They are mature, generous and well-disciplined.
4. Pink: This indicates a desire for love, affection and security. It is a fragile, gentle and delicate colour that is linked to feelings of protection and care.
5. Orange: This is the colour of the flamboyant, fun-loving, sociable person. They are usually good-natured, popular, curious, fearless and dramatic. However, they may be fickle and restless, too.
6. Yellow: This color is associated with happiness, wisdom, a desire for novelty, a sense of adventure and a rich imagination. It is usually linked to a good sense of humour and a rational mind.
7. Green: Green symbolizes balance, hope, sincerity and peace. Green people are generally concerned about the wellbeing of others, are patient, modest, self-effacing – but can sometimes be exploited and used by others.
8. Blue: Blue is associated with compassionate, caring, patience, perseverance, conscientiousness, self control and a sense of duty. These individuals are dedicated and reliable people – but also worry about how things will go.
9. Turquoise: These are more complex characters. They are creative and imaginative, and drive themselves hard to achieve their goals. Although they appear to be calm and controlled, inside they may feel tormented or perplexed.
10. Lavender: These people are usually impeccably dressed, are refined with a sense of class and culture. They have high ideals, are creative, charming, witty, classy and sophisticated. Typically, they are committed to causes that are noble and great.
11. Purple: Purple people are usually artistic, highly individual, unique and sensitive. They are independent thinkers, who are unconventional, and are likely to achieve positions of power.
12. Brown: Browns are known for their stamina and patience, for being conscientious, dependable and stable. They are rarely impulsive - but can be inflexible.
13. Gray: This is associated with caution, compromise, stability, hard work and good business sense. Grays are usually introverted and suppress how they feel.
14. Black: Blacks are dignified, mysterious, have hidden depths – and reveal very little of themselves, their beliefs, their hopes, desires and personality.
The characters of a small, new story I was just derping with:
Red - Cornell - Short tempered, laid back, bold, aggressive.
Green - Lam - Calm, self-conscious, caring, doormat.
Lavender - Candra - Fashonista, fabulous, dreamy, charismatic.
Aqua/Turquoise - Kai - Moody, cold, hidden depths, talented.
Yellow - Ciro - Loud, cheerful, rebellious, buttmonkey.
White - Quarz - Quiet, spacey, robotic, influential.
ALL I WANT IS TO SEE THESE BOOKS IN PERSON BEFORE I BUY THEM
I AM NOT BUYING LUCIFER/SANDMAN PRESENTS LUCIFER WHATEVER WITHOUT SEEING IT IN PERSON
I DON’T NORMALLY BUY COMICS, AND EVEN IF IT’S MANGA I’M VERY FUCKING PICKY ON THAT SHIT
THE LAST PERSON WHO “RECOMMENDED” LUCIFER TO ME ONLY SAID “IT WAS AWESOME”
THAT’S NOT ENOUGH INFO FOR ME TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND BUT IT